Whether you’re a business or individual looking to add something truly original to your own space or a client’s, Robert Slivchak wants to make certain that you’re 100% in love with your new artwork. Renting from Robert Slivchak allows you enjoy the artwork in your space for a minimum of three month before you commit to making a purchase. At the end of the rental term you can either continue to rent the artwork for an additional term, return the piece(s) or make a purchase. If you don’t want to run the risk of someone else picking up the artwork you love and decide to purchase the artwork, 100% of the total rental fees you incurred for that particular piece will be deducted from the purchase price!
WHO RENTS ARTWORK?
- Individuates looking for seasonal works of art or those who want to have revolving pieces of artwork to keep things looking fresh
- Real estate staging professionals
- Restaurants, hotels, medical/dental offices and any other business that is opened to the public
- Corporate and small offices
- Film, print and production companies
WHY RENT ARTWORK?
Try Before You Buy
- Artwork for most people is a big investment. It’s also hard to tell what a specific piece will look like in your home/business, without it actually being there. Lighting makes a huge difference in how a piece appears in a certain space. It’s great to see what colours will pop and feel how it changes the atmosphere in your space.You can then buy it outright, minus the rental fees you incurred, at any time in your rental term! No pressure. You can also return it at the end of the term.
Big Time Impact, Short Term Needs
- There are individuals and business that need an impactful piece of art to help contribute to the success of their business, but only need the artwork for a short period of time.
- Realtors and Stagers – You can show your clients how much you care by staging their home with beautiful original art.
Production Companies – Give your actors the supporting cast of great, rich, original artwork on the set’s walls.
Rent to Own
- Look at it as payment plan with no interest fees. The plan allows you to terminate at the end of any three month rental term, and also allows you to own the artwork if the piece is rented long enough to cover the full purchase price.
- We will gain an understanding of what your needs are as we develop a working relationship. We will notify you, via your preferred method of correspondence, when your term is about to expire. We will also let you know when additional pieces have become available, that we know you will love.
WHAT ARE THE RENTAL FEES?
|Purchase Price||Rental Fee (3 month term)|
|$500 – $749||$135|
|$750 – $999||$165|
|$1,000 – $1,499||$195|
|$1,500 – $1,999||$225|
|$2,000 – $2,499||$255|
|$2,500 – $2,999||$295|
|$3,000 – $3,499||$335|
|$4,000 – $4,999||$415|
|$4,500 – $4,999||$455|
|$5,000 – $5,499||$495|
LOCAL RENTAL ONLY
Though we love all of our collectors around the world, our artwork rental services are only available to individuals and businesses in the Greater Toronto Area. This is due to logistical restraints and costs of shipping. However, please don’t be discouraged by this. We aim to please, and will gladly try and work out an alternative arrangement on a case by case basis for those that live out of our area.
DAMAGES AND THEFT
Neither of these things are great for either of us and will have to be resolved on a case by case basis, at Robert Slivchak’s discretion. We have no interest in arguing or adding additional pressure on our clients in a time where their home or business may have been broken into or where an accident happened. We do however need to be compensated the full amount of the artwork lost or damaged, less the rental fees that were paid. Damages and the cost of repairs will also need to be paid to Robert Slivchak. However, small superficial nicks and scratches are common and a part of this line of business. These types of minor damages typically range anywhere from $0 – $150 if the piece is reparable. We have no interest in profiting from an unfortunate incident/accident. We just need to be compensated for the time and materials needed to replace/fix it.
HOW TO GET STARTED